دانلود کتاب اورژانس های اضطراری
This book is a one-stop guide to managing acute orthopedic injuries. Unlike other handbooks, this reference provides a comprehensive, yet concise, set of diagnostic and management tools to help readers deliver optimal, evidence-based, and efficient patient care. Additional focus on physical exam techniques, emergency room orthopedic procedures, and on-field athletic management strategies empowers readers with real tips and tricks used by orthopedic surgeons at top-tier institutions. This guide is a must have for emergency medicine providers, orthopedic surgeons, and other clinicians, trainees, and students caring for adult or pediatric patients in the emergency setting.
- Format Paperback | 616 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 32.51mm | 9,416g
- Publication date 13 Jan 2017
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 132 Illustrations, color; 169 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 616 p. 301 illus., 132 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319315226
- ISBN13 9783319315225