دانلود کتاب ناباروری ایمن: تاثیر واکنش های ایمنی بر باروری انسان
This book offers comprehensive coverage of both basic and clinical aspects of immune reactions responsible for infertility. It has four sections focusing on Sperm antigens, Antisperm antibodies (ASAs), Clinical impact of ASAs, and Immune contraception, and include contributions from leading experts in these fields. This new edition of the book offers a comprehensive update that reflects the very significant advances in reproductive immunology that have been achieved over the past five years, especially related to the sperm proteome, sperm-egg binding/fusion proteins, gene knockout studies, and immunocontraception. Reproductive immunology continues to be a fast-growing discipline in which new knowledge is emerging almost every day. Immune Infertility is a model source of vital and reliable information on the latest scientific developments in the field. It will be of value for clinicians, scientists, students, residents, and fellows working in reproductive biology, obstetrics and gynecology, and urology.
- Format Hardback | 302 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 23.11mm | 5,961g
- Publication date 15 Nov 2016
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition statement 2nd ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 100 Tables, color; 19 Illustrations, color; 14 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 302 p. 33 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319407864
- ISBN13 9783319407869