دانلود کتاب فشار خون: از تحقیقات پایه به عمل بالینی: دوره 2
Hypertension: from basic research to clinical practice" contains a unique collection of selected chapters written by experts and enthusiasts engaged in research and treatment of hypertension, a condition that affects around a billion people in the world. The chapters describe fundamental researches at cellular and molecular levels to the science, and art of treatment of the condition in clinical practice. The topics included ranges from pathophysiology of hypertension, through monitoring of hypertension, to the treatment of hypertension in different patient categories. It contains essential background information as well as cutting edge research, and state of the art treatment alternatives in this broad field. From the beginners, and research students to the expert clinicians, and established scientists, everybody has something to learn from this book.
- Format Hardback | 631 pages
- Dimensions 178 x 254 x 35.05mm | 1,860g
- Publication date 18 May 2017
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2017
- Illustrations note 59 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 631 p. 67 illus.
- ISBN10 3319442503
- ISBN13 9783319442501