دانلود کتاب اورژانس انکولوژیک
This new resource on managing oncologic emergencies is directed at all health care professionals who care for patients with cancer or survivors. Edited and written by clinician-experts at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the book covers the full range of oncologic emergencies, from cardiac and neurologic to orthopedic to hematologic, and addresses important palliative care, ethical, and Emergency Department considerations.
Chapters are structured with busy clinicians in emergent and urgent settings in mind, and each chapter concludes with a series of key practice points and a list of suggested readings for those who wish to delve deeper into a subject.
For any clinician facing the increasing number of patients who experience an oncologic emergency, this is an up-to-date, clinically focused, and authoritative resource.
- Format Paperback | 406 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 23.11mm | 7,086g
- Publication date 16 Dec 2015
- Publisher Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country New York, United States
- Language English
- Edition statement 1st ed. 2016
- Illustrations note 53 Tables, black and white; 41 Illustrations, color; 13 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 406 p. 54 illus., 41 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 1493931873
- ISBN13 9781493931873
- Bestsellers rank 2,666,392