دانلود کتاب افست راهنمای تصویری بیماری های روماتیسمی و عضلانی اسکلتی
This book comprehensively reviews clinical aspects and features of rheumatic and musculo-skeletal diseases in an integrated and easy to read format. It enables the reader to become confident in identifying common and unusual disease symptoms and be able to apply a variety of diagnostic modalities and evaluate potential treatment options. Every disease covered has a variety of clinically relevant images detailing both typical and rare signs and symptoms. Each image is accompanied by a detailed description covering relevant epidemiological data, diagnostic modalities and treatment options.
The Illustrated Handbook of Rheumatic and Musculo-Skeletal Diseases provides a comprehensive and clinically relevant guide for the diagnosis and treatment of a broad range of rheumatic and allied diseases. It is a valuable resource for the trainee and practising rheumatologist, general practitioner, orthopaedic specialist, and dermatologist.
- Format Hardback | 379 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 27mm | 942g
- Publication date 04 Feb 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Illustrated
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 553 Tables, color; 345 Illustrations, color; 59 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 379 p. 404 illus., 345 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030036634
- ISBN13 9783030036638