دانلود کتاب اطلس سیتولوژی آسپیراسیون سوزن سوزنی
This updated and expanded second edition covers all of the diagnostic areas where FNAC is used today. Each chapter follows a similar, practical format: diagnostic criteria with an emphasis of differential diagnoses; diagnostic problems and pitfalls; and relevant findings of ancillary methods. Authoritative discussions will reflect accepted international viewpoints. The interaction of the cytologist or cytopathologist with other specialists (radiologists, oncologists and surgeons) is emphasized and illustrated throughout.
With contributions from experts in the field internationally and many new colour images Atlas of Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology, Second Edition provides a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to FNAC for pathologists, cytopathologists, radiologists, oncologists, surgeons and others involved in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with suspicious mass lesions.
- Format Hardback | 709 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 43.18mm | 2,771g
- Publication date 15 Jan 2019
- Publisher Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Revised
- Edition Statement 2nd ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 642 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 709 p. 653 illus., 642 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3319769790
- ISBN13 9783319769790