دانلود کتاب ارتودنسی در بیماران انسداد انسداد خواب: راهنمای تشخیص ، برنامه ریزی درمانی و مداخلات
This well-illustrated book is an up-to-date guide to orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment delivery in patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The aim is to present the latest knowledge on the important contribution that orthodontic modalities can now make in the management of a disorder that has generally been the preserve of sleep doctors. This book comprises three parts of general understanding of OSA and medical approaches, orthodontic diagnostic process, and orthodontic treatment application. In particular, the treatment parts are subdivided into six chapters depending on the patient's phenotype and age groups. The readers will come to realize how many modalities are available beyond the previously well-known options, and how important orthodontic contributions are for the treatment of OSA patients. The book will be an excellent resource providing well-organized diagnostic and therapeutic protocols from orthodontic point of view and will also be of value to other practitioners with an interest in OSA.
- Format Hardback | 141 pages
- Dimensions 155 x 235 x 13mm | 442g
- Publication date 22 Nov 2019
- Publisher Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Publication City/Country Cham, Switzerland
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2020
- Illustrations note 97 Illustrations, color; 14 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 141 p. 111 illus., 97 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 3030244121
- ISBN13 9783030244125
- Bestsellers rank 20,440