دانلود کتاب عکاسی دیجیتال دندانپزشکی: از عکاسی بالینی دندانپزشکی گرفته تا طراحی لبخند دیجیتال
This book provides comprehensive and updated knowledge about dental digital photography. The first part of this book focuses on the fundamental theory of photography, how to select photographic equipment and the basic applications of digital photography in various aspect in dentistry. It is not only helpful to get more clearly understanding of the concept and methods of dental digital photography, but also instructive for dentist to apply photography during their daily treatment.
The second part of the book summaries the different category of digital images. It describes the post-processing methods of the images and the "digital smile design(DSD)" basic process, which highlight the instructive aspects for clinical work. In the Chapter named `cosmetic dental treatment based on digital photography', comprehensive cosmetic cases are provided; Appendix contains a variety of dental photography standards.
- Format Hardback | 318 pages
- Dimensions 210 x 279 x 17.78mm | 1,530g
- Publication date 01 Jul 2019
- Publisher Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Publication City/Country Singapore, Singapore
- Language English
- Edition Statement 1st ed. 2019
- Illustrations note 1131 Illustrations, color; 22 Illustrations, black and white; XXXVII, 318 p. 1153 illus., 1131 illus. in color.
- ISBN10 981131621X
- ISBN13 9789811316210