Advanced Assessment: Interpreting Findings and Formulating Differential Diagnoses
ارزیابی پیشرفته: تفسیر یافته ها و فرمول بندی تشخیص های افتراقی
Your essential guide in the assessment and diagnostic process.
Step by step, you'll hone your ability to perform effective health assessments, obtain valid data, interpret the findings and recognize the range of conditions that can be indicated by specific findings to reach an accurate differential diagnosis. You'll have coverage of 170 conditions and symptoms across the lifespan at your fingertips.
- Coverage of 170 conditions and symptoms across the life span-including children, older adults and pregnant patients.
- Complaint-focused approach organized by body system, including discussions of complex conditions
- Step-by-step how tos for taking a focused history, performing a physical based on presenting complaints/problems, and interpreting the findings.
- Guidance on selecting diagnostic tests and interpreting those studies to help narrow down the diagnoses.
- Prediction rules for selected disorders.
- Quick-reference features, including red flags - assessment pearls - medications causing symptoms - and selected causes of symptoms.
Ebook, testing resources, previous edition resources. Includes case studies
- Paperback | 736 pages
- 152 x 229 x 33.02mm | 997.9g
- 30 Dec 2018
- F.A. Davis Company
- Pennsylvania, United States
- 4th Revised edition
دانلود کتاب Advanced Assessment: Interpreting Findings and Formulating