Ensure readiness for the USMLE® or any other high-stakes exam covering biochemistry!
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Biochemistry by Joseph D. Fontes and Darla L. McCarthy fills a void in the available board preparatory materials with its focus on biochemistry. Readers will learn to recall, analyze, integrate, and apply biochemical and molecular biological knowledge to solve clinical problems.
- Over 325 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions on biochemistry, classified as easy, moderate, and difficult, include detailed explanations
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette, and approximately 25% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE®-format
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare you for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam.
Be prepared for your board exam with the Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE® series!
Das: Histology and Embryology Q&A
Das and Baugh: Medical Neuroscience Q&A
Hankin et al: Clinical Anatomy Q&A
Harriott et al: Medical Microbiology and Immunology Q&A
Kemp and Brown: Pathology Q&A
Waite and Sheakley: Medical Physiology Q&A
Visit www.thieme.com/testprep to learn more about our online board review question bank.
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Biochemistry Q&A
- Series: Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (December 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1626234639
- ISBN-13: 978-1626234635
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,275,289 in PDFs (See Top 100 in PDFs)