کتاب مقدمه ای بر بهداشت عمومی
New bonus chapter - Learning from the COVID-19 Pandemic - will be added to the existing eBook for fall courses.
Offering a thorough, accessible and lively overview of public heath for students new to the field, Introduction to Public Health offers a broad-reaching, practical framework for understanding the forces and organizations of public health today. Through engaging, nontechnical language, illustrative real world examples, and the current political, economic, and cultural news of the day, students gain a clear understanding of the scope of today's public health problems and possible solutions.
Maintaining the same organization, scope, and engaging writing style that has inspired countless students about public health, the thoroughly updated Sixth Editon offers:
- Coverage of pressing issues in public health, including: the opioid crisis; e-cigarettes and vaping; West Nile, Zika and other emerging viruses; impact of recent marajuana laws and drugged driving; the resurgence of measles and anti-vaccination sentiment; the Flint water crisis; and much more.
- Updated statistics and information in every chapter to illustrate the current state of public health.
- The latest on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and the current state of health insurance in the United States.
- Coverage throughout illustrating the influence of politics on public health policy today
- Hardback | 524 pages
- 175.26 x 223.52 x 20.32mm | 652g
- 20 Mar 2020
- Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Sudbury, United States
- 6th Revised edition
دانلود کتاب Introduction to Public Health 6th Edición