Introduction to Sectional Anatomy Third Edición
کتا ب مقدمه ای بر آناتومی مقطعی
Looking for the resource to help your students fully understand and retain critical knowledge of sectional anatomy? Allow us to introduce this new edition of Introduction to Sectional Anatomy .
Focusing on presenting this highly visual an dynamic topic in a way that makes it engaging and accessible to students, Introduction to Sectional Anatomy begins with key terminology and concepts and then moves through the body from head to toe. This new edition has been completely updated to include the most current imaging modalities, including ultrasound, MR, and PET/CT, so your students are fully equipped for what they will encounter in practice.
Here's what you can expect to find inside Introduction to Sectional Anatomy, Third Edition...
* A design that makes it easy for students to compare images from several patients
* Clinical cases demonstrating how knowledge of sectional anatomy is applied in practice
* Chapter objectives that help students study more efficiently
* Clinical application questions at the end of each chapter that review students' understanding of essential concepts
- Hardback | 688 pages
- 213 x 276 x 33.02mm | 1,792g
- 09 Nov 2012
- Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Philadelphia, United States
- 3rd edition
دانلود کتاب Introduction to Sectional Anatomy Third Edición